We’re hiring Software Product Managers in our Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska offices.
Do you love football? Good. Because for you, there isn’t a better PM job on the planet.
Hudl builds software that helps sports teams connect around the video and data they need to win. Coaches and athletes love us because we make watching and analyzing video on their phone, tablet, or browser so damn easy. We work with over 300,000 coaches and 1,000,000 athletes across 20 sports from Pop Warner to the pros.
Dominating this role means you:
- Can motivate a hyper-talented squad of developers, designers, and QA analysts to crank out awesome products.
- Lead the team from start to finish - concepting, building, deploying, and learning from what just went out the door (often, start to finish is a matter of hours).
- Aren't afraid to chip in with your strengths when deadlines are tight.
- Can deftly scope a big, bold vision down to lay out the first 2-week sprint.
- Focus on product excellence almost as much as process excellence and can play a major role in user research, design brainstorming, and product decisions.
- Have the technical chops to keep up with a fast-paced discussion about system architecture.
- Obsess over the latest trends in lean startups, project management, and continuous deployment.
- Are an agile/scrum ninja with a sixth-sense when it comes to the right amount of process for a task.
Some products we're working on now:
- Re-thinking the football playbook from the ground up. Tie it to video, stats, and real-time analysis using bleeding-edge web and mobile technology.
- Prototyping a fluid, intuitive mobile app for statting "flow" sports like basketball, lacrosse, hockey, and soccer.
- Building turn-key fundraising tools and workflows that don't force athletes to hawk cookie dough or discount cards.
- Honing the slick internal tools that help our team manage accounts, collect payments, and support our coaches.
- Crafting the premiere iPad video tool used by college and professional coaches for recruiting football prospects.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a group of nerds, designers, marketers and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- Want you to learn something every day.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- Enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- Sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- Get hooked up with free tickets to our NFL & Div. I partners’ sporting events.
- Stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches.
- Snack on free food and soda.
Note: We award mega bonus points for experience with software engineering, test automation, and databases.